Places 2 Visit

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

To Sew or Not to Sew





I recall being in 9th grade and taking a Textiles classit was really home economics.
I made my first everything in that class, my first skirt, pillow, and business outfit.
 It was fun.
NOT!
First off that was not the class I want to be in. I wanted Art but of course ART is the first class to fill.
To make a long story, longer I am back into sewing
Of course hind sight is 20/20
and today I appreciate having taken that class...
One of the many things I love about owning my own business is the variety of ideas that flow in.
I started off mainly creating earrings, now I have been working with paper mache as well as, pyrography, and now sewing
If you have read anything about me you will know I live by quotes. I love a good quote and one that I heard the other fits in so well with being an artistpreneur,
“I would work 100hours a week owning my own business, than work 40 hours a week for someone else.”
I am living my dream and that feels good!


Peace Love and Olive Oil Yaw’l
Tomingo






Post a Comment

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.