Places 2 Visit

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Garden of love...2012








I decided this year was the year to do another garden. I enjoy gardening; it’s a pleasure to wake up every morning to see how big my plants are getting.
Today I am sharing with you my garden and the front yard garden. I began planting late, but here in the south it was colder longer than usual. At any rate my garden is coming along really well.
This is not my first time planting a garden; I had a garden back in 1995, however then
I was growing squash, Okra, and tomatoes.
This time around, I put in my 4X10ft box, watermelon, cantaloupe, corn, green beads, a strawberry plant (picked up at my local farmer market) and collards.
Bet you’re thinking “WOW that’s a lot.”
And you are correct. LOL
Especially for such a small box, need-less-to-say, I had to DOWN size my garden.
So far so good…





April 28th

May 15th

June



June 2nd, 2012

Below is the front yard.









Gardening is fun, and therapeutic especially if you have quit smoking
like I have, 12 weeks now. 
WHOOT WHOOT!
Try it, take it one second at a time!
Peace. Love & Olive Oil Ya'LL






2 comments:

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Your garden is growing really well and has come up fast!

Mingz said...

thank you.

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.