Places 2 Visit

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Awareness...Infinite Beings



Getting what you want is not hard, because remember, it’s how you think about your world.
I believe what makes us think it’s hard to achieve our desires is “time.” 
We are processing time and how long it’s taking for our manifestations to come through.
 We go through this so-called tough time, or trouble period. 
And in that “time frame” negative thoughts come in, and we begin to think; This will never end. 
OR I’ll never get what I want because this is always happening to me.

However, if we already know we have what are heart desires, our mood changes, we begin to feel calmer, wiser and we just accept; 
I have to experience “this” to get to “that.”
Then we become more appreciative of every moment, of every experience WE have created.

Change the way you think, and you will change your world.


Interesting article: 


No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.