Places 2 Visit

Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Plant Base Diet (Rice Milk & Rice Cheese)




If you are looking for a replacement from dairy milk you definitely want to try Rice Cheese* and Rice Milk…
The rice cheese is really good. 
I picked up the Mozzarella flavor and it does taste like mozzarella the taste is actually a lot richer.

Rice Milk has the consistency of 1% milk and it also tastes a lot like 1% milk…
I am not much of milk drinker; however my son loves his cold cereal before school,
so I got this for him, and he likes it.

Rice Cheese


Rice Milk


Both items cost  about $5.89.
@ WholeFoods....


Read more about Casein*

1 comment:

Megan Colwell said...

That's really interesting! We've been making the switch to natural. So far, I've only had almond milk and I absolutely LOVE it! I like using it in my homemade soups for added creaminess.

Thanks for the love on my blog. I'm a new follow of yours :)

nauticalowl.blogspot.com

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.