Places 2 Visit

Monday, August 30, 2010

~I Love Being Natural~(Old Post/Repost)

(not my room) :)


Good evening, at the moment I am watching Cities of the Underworld on History International. I am always on the History Channel.
As I sit her I came across some pictures of my B.C (big chop) and I am amazed how much my hair has grown and how healthy it is. Something else I notice since I have been natural is that I actually play in my hair. I never played in my hair when I relaxed it. 
Matter of fact as soon as I relaxed my hair;I would weave it up or Kinky twist it. Which defeats the purpose of relaxing it in the first place. I will never understand why I would relax my hair just to cover it with weave and extensions. At any rate, I just wanted to share some pictures of my progression. 
I love being natural!
Mingo...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so right about those fine edges! I really appreciate these kinds of posts because sometimes it feels like I'll have a TWA forever. You are definitely on the grow!

I noticed in an earlier post that you co-washed daily. Do you still do this without experiencing dryness?

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.