Places 2 Visit

Thursday, June 24, 2010

An Amazing Cat Litter Box Cover















I love animals and grew up with dogs, cats as well as rabbits. 
And just like many new homeowners we tend to want to add an addition to the family. 
Well, we are no different, I am looking into getting a new kitten/or and puppy. 
I owned two cats in my life and always hated the litter box. 
There really isn't a good place to put it and in the kitchen is just gross. 
 Anyways at Recaptured Charm she does an amazing job on a dresser. 
She turned it into a Cat's Litter Box.
CLEVER!!!










2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi, thanks for becoming a follower. This idea is genius! I have a dog, no cats, but I wouldn't mind a small hiding place for his toys, brush, leash...

Mingz said...

I agree. It is a great idea. thanks for coming by

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.