Places 2 Visit

Sunday, January 6, 2013

2 My Health Mingz Plant Base Diet






I am glad I have decided to change my eating habits and eat right. I just came across this
Article that talks about what people believe about obesity, it’s shocking to think that people know that their diets may lead to cancer; yet refuse to do anything about it, I think some people are looking for a magic pill.
And it does not exist.

… Only 7 percent of people surveyed mentioned cancer, although doctors long have known that fat increases the risk of developing cancers of the colon, breast, prostate, uterus and certain other sites. Plus, being overweight can make it harder to spot tumors early and to treat them.


My opinion doctors are working with the pharmaceutical companies to keep people sick.
The food you need to cure and prevent all those disease, one can grow in their back yard.
It is called
A garden…
DO you think the pharmaceutical companies want people knowing that and the thing about it is, rich or poor can grow their own preventative medicine?
if most people did that they would be out of money.
Well, that is my rant…


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


NUTS!

I can eat NUTS…
So, I have low salted cashews, pecans, pistachios, and sun flower seeds.
This is my second full day of my detox and I am feeling good about this.
Believe it or not the juice is rather filling:
I’ve also been drinking a lot of water.
and peeing like a mad woman…
But that’s a good thing…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been trying to do better with my water intake and I've ALWAYS been a fruit eater. I just need to work on the veggies more. I am loving the green smoothies so far tho. Its sad tho that the good food costs so much more. I think I will plant more veggies this year. I didnt do it last year. You always inspire me Mingz

Mingz said...

WOW, I am so glad. I appreciate you Tracy...I use to have a hard time getting plenty of water too, but since I have been juicing, water is really good. What I've found is boiling the water and allowing it to cool, for some reason taste better than just drinking from the faucet. Besides that, I dont want to spend too much on water when I have it at home..lol Thanks for the comment and good luck to you...

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.