Places 2 Visit

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Garden_Update Herbs, Cantaloupe and Sweet Banana Peppers


Moon & Stars Watermelon


I was out today, moving things around and getting rid of a few things that did not turn out so good.
Every time I am out there I see something new and exciting, today I can see the leaves on the Moon & Stars plant, showing its spots..:)
My cantaloupe is doing very well; I have also learned that not every bloom on my cantaloupe vine  is a cantaloupe, so far I only see 3...

Here is the biggest...
very early stages

                                                                         Dill Herbs
                                                                     
                                                              And My Sweet Banana Peppers
\


And take a look at my tiny, Green Peppers...
IN LOVE,,


Thanks for stopping by...
check out my other updates..

No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.