Places 2 Visit

Saturday, July 5, 2014

My Garden 2014_update

Schefflera

Another update...
Hoping everyone had a safe Fourth of July...

Wally world had a 50% OFF sale on plants, so I picked up a few up today.

As for my garden it is growing nicely...
Here are a few photos...


Okra-seedlings

This was my cantaloupe a few days after transplanting...
about the end of June..

This was my cantaloupe plant a week ago

my cantaloupe today...(july 5th 2014)
She loves her compost tea..

This is why its important to label things..;)
I have no idea what these are...
I think they are beans..

These are beans..:)


Very Soon this entire trellis will be full...
Happy Gardening...
My Other Gardening Blog:



No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.