Places 2 Visit

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Plant Based Diet Juicing Recipes




Juicing is not rocket science, and you can get pretty creative when it comes to mixing up your favorite fruits and veggies. 

Not all the juices I've made, I like. 

However, I also know that if you are just starting your juicing feast; it can be a bit intimidating,
so from time to time I will share my favorite recipes with you.




~~Sock-it-to-me-Strawberry Pear Orange & Pineapple Juice~~
12-15 Strawberries
2 pears
1 Pineapple peeled and cut
2 oranges...
(I used Pineapple Oranges)
2 carrots



My next favorite is:

~~~Grape Ape Apple Juice~~~

3 Granny Smith Apples
1 cup of Seedless Grapes
1 lemon
a small slice of fresh Ginger Root
YUMMY!!

More of my experimental recipes coming soon...

No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.