Places 2 Visit

Monday, August 30, 2010

Our Home Update- The Majestic-again

Your wish is my command...;)
No more than a few hours ago I was wishing to see the flooring and here they are. 
As you can see the men are busy at work laying down the flooring.



This is the Foyer. OMG it looks great!
Ok, back to kitchen


This is the garage door. Hell even that looks good.






This is in the master bed room and I already have plans for this little corner.


Everything is coming along so well. 




Well sorta of I have not seen my screen door yet? 






1 comment:

Holly said...

How exciting to be building a new home! We did a couple years ago; I had never dreamed that we'd be able to. Enjoy it!
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.