Places 2 Visit

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hard Work but SOOO worth IT!!

"Hard work but so worth it!!"
That has been my quote for most this week. I have launched my new site Eclectic Creations..and I have been so excited about!! 

On the first day I sold a pair of my creations..and its has been going great every since. 
The high will wear off evidentially, but until then I will enjoy this ride!!
ANYWHO,

I wanted to share with you guys some of my new items...

Even though the hours are long and creating unique pieces can become a bit fustrating. 
I can not image myself doing anything else...
Well enough of my talk take a look see for yourself..

Peace Love & Olive Oil YAWL!!


SOLD

SOLD





My newest item



All these can be purchased here.

Please take a look around, and leave feedback...
Thanks...and thanks so much for your support!!









Tomingo Bookmark and Share




No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.