Places 2 Visit

Thursday, April 7, 2011

NEW ITEMS Just listed



I've used the Banana leaf resin sometime ago..and just had to bring them back...the last time I used them I accented them with and ankh...this time I decided to go silver!...and I like...

Interested click here





This is The Simarah Shell Bracelet

You will definitely make a statement when you step out into the evening wearing the Simarah Shell Bracelet; this bracelet is absolutely stunning with rich red glass faceted beads, and natural shell disc., you will be having everyone ask,

"where did you get that bracelet?"

Interested click here




Last but not least...

You will definitely make a statement when you step out wearing The Naiara Bracelet; this bracelet is absolutely beautiful made with bold orange glass beads that are accented with brown faceted glass beads and silver~plated spacer...

One of my favorites.

you like click here

Thanks for stopping by...
Tomingo

No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.