Places 2 Visit

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Eclectic Creations New Pieces



I've been very  busy this week and still have so much more to do..editing photos, taking pictures and making more pieces...


I have also been learning how to make the "tree of life" 
Not perfect but it will be soon :)
Always keep learning!


...A one woman show over here!!


 And I love every moment of it.


Right now, I am working over time, listening to one of my favorite ole" school groups on pandora Rufus and Chaka Khan...

The picture above is some beautiful vintage pieces that I have found thru my travels...and they are now for sale at the shop.

Enjoy your night and see you later
Tomingo









Below are some new pieces









Click here to visit the shop




No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.