Places 2 Visit

Friday, February 22, 2013

Banana Mango Tango Smoothie Recipe ~Plant Based Diet





Our ancient ancestors did a lot of travelling and on one of their travels led them to India.
India has some of the most exotic spices that were often shared for centuries with Africa, China and Japan. 
Chai Spice is a spice that comes from India; it tastes a little like cinnamon or nutmeg…

Hemp is another food that our ancestors used and that has many uses.
I purchased my spices and hemp seeds/hearts through Amazon.
I encounter this recipe here, however I had to change it up a bit and add my own spin.
And I've named it

"Banana Mango Tango Smoothie"

What you will need is:
A blender
2 Large fresh ripe Mangoes (pitted)
1 banana
6 Strawberries
½ cup of organic hemp hearts
1 tea­spoon of chai spice
(Or substitute with pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon)
1 cup of almond milk
 just add a little more hemp seeds to your mixture if you  like your smoothie creamy
(this makes 1-2 servings)
YUMMY!!


No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.