Places 2 Visit

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Black Chalkboard Paper Mache Mannequin by Mingz Eclectic Creations







I really love the way she turned out, she’s wearing a classy black dress (chalkboard), with Chiffon rose lace
This paper mache mannequin pieces would be great as a gift, or a beautiful
accent piece for your home, home office or store front. 
This lovely lady would be great for your studio office to post reminders or decorate it to match your décor…




(Use a damp cloth to remove the chalk)…

Opening a new store? 
Let me create a lady for your online store or brick and mortar.
What about vending?
My paper mache pieces will definitely draw in the crowd’s attention.
So many possibilities…

To purchase
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

::SPECS::
Bust 34"
Waist 21"
Hip 38"
Height 28"
Cross Shoulder 14

Light weight yet sturdy



BEFORE










No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.