Places 2 Visit

Saturday, January 25, 2014

If You Think It....It will come...





You cannot control how your manifestation will appear, but you will know when it arrives.
About 2 years ago my oldest said…”I want a cat!”

 About a week later I was in the garage working on a piece and as I was about to close down for the day a kitten, or what I thought was  kitten ran in, the first thing I thought was; she did this. She wished for a cat and here it is.
She was missing a front tooth, blind in one and very thin, so thin in fact we thought she was a kitten. When we took her to the vet the veterinarian informed us that she was over 3 years old and had been spayed. We figured she had to been on the streets for over a month considering how thin she was.
Now she is a healthy typically cat.

Just note that your thoughts are energy and what you think the universe provides. 

No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.