Places 2 Visit

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Natural Hair Inspirations...Kinky hair, my hair,

Hair Inspirations...

Since I have been natural I have come across some beautiful pictures of females that are natural.
Many of these hair styles I plan on sporting once my hair grows.
Here I put together a video of some of the pictures I love....
Below are picrtures I found off the net and on Fotki and I obtain them before they disabled that "right click save feature"
At any rate if you find a picture of yourself that you do not want displayed...
Please email me at tabishere22@yahoo.com and I will gladly remove it.

Mingo...




































"you got some good hair, what you is?"


I am black, just like you.



No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.