Places 2 Visit

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Two Strand Twist with Flat twist...~Natural Hair~



 I decided to do two-strand twist ...flat twist style on my newly conditioned hair using Olive oil cholesterol conditioner. I love messing in my hair. I am not sure how this style will come out so your guess is as good as mine!
Curl Junkie...MMMM




Once raised; I then used
Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix - Moisturizing Conditioner. This stuff smells heavenly ;its costly $20 a for a 8oz jar therefore; I only use this when I desire a different scent.
 I am a product junkie!
(New Flash now on sale for $18)


I usually detangled my hair in the shower its easier and my hair does a lot better soak and wet. 
I then part and section my hair to make it easier to work with.

Ready for action...

My flat twist.
The important thing I have learned about twist and twist outs (especially for my hair) is that your hair must be wet (mine I work with soak and wet)  for them to turn out without the frizz. 
And your hair must be completely dry before you untwist your twist out.
SOOOOO....

Sit under the drier I go!!
If your hair is thick like mine then about an hour in a half..
I love USA a marathon of Law and Order SVU...

Not so bad...
A top view of my two strand twist...
Before the dryer

Results coming soon!!!

No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.