Places 2 Visit

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pineapple, Beets and Nectarine Juicing Recipe: Family of Five Black Folks Eating Right




If you are on a whole food plant based diet and you make your own juice, you are going to enjoy this recipe. I often use pineapples in my juice. 

Pineapples do a wonder job at masking the vegetables, and the grape fruit I use. 

Pineapples will also make your juice taste like you've added a ton of sugar and you only need ONE to do the job. 

No lie try it for yourself!

The recipe below calls for quite a bit of fruit, and all of my fruit I purchase from my local Farmer's Market.

Click here to find a Farmer's Market in your area.



The juicer that I use is the Omega Series…I love this juicer!

The benefits of Kale
The benefits of Raw Beets
How to choose the right Beet.

Recipe for family of 5
10 Navel Oranges
10 Nectarines
5 Granny Green Apple
5 Golden Delicious Apples
3 Bunches of Kale
1 Large Beet
1 Grape fruit
1 Pineapple
This makes approx. 1 gallon of juice

No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.