Places 2 Visit

Friday, February 15, 2013

Find A Farmer's Market Near YOU



Because I am juicing for a family of 5, it’s important that I purchase my produce in bulk.
I am fortunate enough to have a farmer’s market 10 minutes away. 
Today, I picked up 100 ct pineapple oranges for 15$.
I could not tell you how much oranges are at the grocery store; but I do know you will not get 100 for 15$.

 Strawberries have gone up from 8 to 14$, but they didn't have any today, sold out right before I got there.
Well today I came across this website from the United States Department of Agriculture it is a Farmer’s Market Search.
Now all you have to do is put in your zip code; as well as the distance you would like to travel, and BAM! a Farmer's Market near you. 

No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.