Places 2 Visit

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sea~of~Green Salad: Black Folks Eating Right~A Plant Based Diet


      Mingz Sea of Green Salad

I love salads, and one of my favorite salads to make, is my “sea of green” mixed salad…
I used to purchase the bag salads until I realized that making my own is so much better. I used a combination of 3 green lettuce (no iceberg), Kale, and fresh spinach, along with carrots. 
I love  Red Wine Vinaigrette (full of high fructose corn syrup) but it is so delicious.

With this beautiful salad and not pictured, I baked a fresh pink salmon seasoned with Old Bay Seasoning and Sweet Onions
..DELISH…





Frozen Fish bake for an hour on 320
Fresh bake for 30-40 mins on 350
topped with sweet onion
and covered with Old Bay Seasoning


No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.