Places 2 Visit

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Product Reviews-For My Natural Hair

I decided to do a review on some of the products I use or have used in the past. I often review blogs and videos of ladies that use different products and how they work for their hair. So, I decided to do the same. 
(Disclaimer: I am not a licensed cosmetologist, therefore many of these products contains additives that you may not feel are"natural" or "GOOD" for your hair.)


This is one of my favorite products and I use my hair mayonnaise about once a week. I use a generous amount throughout my hair. 
Then I cover my hair with a disposal plastic cap and sit for at least 30 minutes allowing my natural body heat to give me a deep heated condition.
 I rise and style. 
Hair Mayonnaise makes my hair feel soft and managable. It allows me to detangle my hair with ease! 
Great Product





I am a huge fan of Herbal Essences.
When I do a wash and go these are the products that really give me the look I like and without the crunch a lot of products leave on my hair.







Garnier Fructis 
Smells great and I used this quite often when my natural hair was very short.
Now that I my natural hair is what is described as a TWA or a Teenie Weenie Afro, this product doesn't do as well as the previous product. 

I also loves to use this on my teenage daughters hair. 
She is of mixed race 
(her fathers is white) so, this product works better on her type hair then mine.


I do not like this product. It leaves my hair crunchy, sticky and eww! I know, I know there are ladies out there that love this GEL. Youtube vids out the yingyang talking about how much they love it. Good for them, however this does not work at all for my hair or my daughters hair.
So it sits.

No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.