Places 2 Visit

Monday, June 21, 2010

Tomingo's World- Natural Hair Journey Update





Sorry the picture is a bit blurry sometimes cells are only good for one thing. TEXTING...(smile)
Good Day everyone, just wanted to share some of my hair pictures. Its hot and humid down south and for me that means SHRINKAGE!

So since the weather has gotten hotter and the humidity is off-the-roof. 
Its time for a more cool (er) hair style.

Plaits or Braids depending on what part of the country you are from.

For some naturals this is no big deal;however for me, I am not known for leaving a hair style in for longer than a couple of days. 
I applaud females that can leave a style in for longer than a week, let alone 3 or more weeks. 
So my goal is to leave them in until the end of the week. 
Thats the best I can do. :)
Peace
Tomingo



                                                    Share |

No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.