Places 2 Visit

Monday, October 25, 2010

Time to DYE!!!






Well at least twice a year I dye my hair. 
I don't want to over do that because, I have had sooo many incidents of coloring my hair and it would break off...granted; I was relaxing my hair, but I still suffer from post traumatic "hair dye" disorder...LOL
The color I chose was Pumpkin Orange...I currently have red or reddish tint in my hair..and to be honest I have been running across a lot of natural chicks with the same color...
(yeah that grinds my gears)...:)

Once, I lighten my hair with a developer and a booster. I then do a oil treatment to my hair. I know that most salons or professionals, which I am not, say not to wash your hair right after a coloring, but in my opinion the peroxide is soo strong you can feel the stiffness and I don't like that. 

((Also there is really no need  to re- lighten your hair again. You can also use a color booster. 
I just wanted to lighten a different area of my hair then where it was originally colored or lightened.))

Ok...I am sharing some pictures of the results, before and after..

Thanks for stopping by...
Peace!

Before




After

After

After

My goofy smile

Like the earrings?? ;)

Shameless Plug (Eclectic Creations)

I love taking pictures in the sun-light...

My naps are poppin!

Eco-styling gel (clear)


Again, thanks for coming by...

Peace, Love & Olive Oil!



Tomingo Bookmark and Share



1 comment:

Sing of Singature Style said...

Funky cool.

http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.