Places 2 Visit

Friday, July 27, 2012

Summer in the Studio Doing what I love





I can’t think of a better way to spend my summer than working in the studio and doing what I love to do
create!
And my new projects will be keeping me there…

Paper Mache is a medium I’ve worked with most my life, and I am
sure you have too.
Remember back in Elementary School, Art Class?
Even then I thought what a cool job to have.
I can get messy and make something
beautiful!
Here are some of the paper pieces I’ve made so far for a couple of clients.
I am currently working on staining and painting the paper bags before applying.
I remodeled my kitchen some time ago using this glaze technique and my kitchen turned out Fabulous.
Unfortunately, I don’t have pictures..:(


















I am currently working on a full foam
display for a client.
In it's ideal stage at the moment.
I have three stages that my paper mache
pieces go through:

1. Ideal stage
2. Production stage
then 3. Final product stage.

Thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.