Places 2 Visit

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Clear Your Own Path...Infinite Being



Why do you carry the weight of the world on your shoulder?
Do you enjoy the pain? Do you enjoy having that “upset” feeling, when external things don’t go the way you hoped?
Your head and back are hurting for a reason; carrying others emotional baggage is heavy when you combine it with your own.
So let it go! Please understand that you have no control over what happens in the outside world.
But you do have control over your own.
What I have learned on my journey of enlightenment is to say everything is perfect. And take responsibility for my own feelings, and deal with them accordingly.  I like to think of my positive thoughts as a machete clearing the path that is already there. My heart knows whatever I want to manifest already exist. 
And my “mind’s eye” or our third eye, already sees it.

Clear your path, live in joy and know self.



No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.