Places 2 Visit

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mingo's Vanilla Peach Schnapps Ice Cream Smoothie...

Hey, I love to cook and make things in the kitchen. Then test them out on my family...Well, tonight was no different. I came up with this recipe 
I call it Mingo's Vanilla Peach Schnapps Ice Cream Smoothie...


                                            Here's what I used..





  • 6 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
  • 1 TSP Vanilla Exact
  • 1/2 cup Peach Schnapps 
  • 1 tsp Nutmeg (optional)
  • 1 tsp Cinnamon (optional)


The recipe above made enough for four small cups...just enough to get the lips wet.
The Nutmeg and Cinnamon are optional because when I first made the drinks; I did not use it. And the comments was that it taste like a Egg Nog drink.
So the second patch was made with nutmeg and cinnamon and it turned out even better.
Give it a try and tell me what you think!
Mingo

((Not actually drink))

No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.