Places 2 Visit

Friday, February 25, 2011

Eclectic Creations Volume 3 (up close & personal)


             NaVaH Hoop Earrings




That red pops!! Eh?


A remix of elements that fit together nicely...

Chocolate Shells
White Shells &
Red Coral...
Black Wood Beads &
shell tubes beads....
gold~plated spacers
all on bronze wire


Shakura Hoop Earrings





Shakura Hoop Earrings

are strung on a non~tarnish bronze wire

white heishi shells
gold~plated craved & smooth beads
glass (metallic gold) beads &
decorative gold~plated column beads..

Thanks for stopping by...
Tomingo




All photo were taken by me and belong to me..however if you are interested in using any please
contact me first tabishere22@yahoo.com to let me know...
Thank you









Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Chari said...

Very pretty! Keep up the good work!

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.