Places 2 Visit

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tree Of Life (Eclectic Creations)





I fell in love with this design when I first laid eyes on them a few years ago. 

The simplicity of how to create these pieces really surprised me, however, its not the “HOW” its made; its more, to me, the energy, love and talent an artist uses when he or she is creating a piece.
Each piece is unique; each piece tells its own story, and I love that.
I could make a million of these pieces and no two will tell the same story.
I am sharing with you just a preview of my practice piece…

my first piece and a work in progress...

As an artist, and I sure many artist will agree, we are our own worst critiques…

A line from her hit record Tyrone. 
I am an artist and I am sensitive about my shit!
Ms. Erykah Badu

Again thanks for stopping by…


No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.