Places 2 Visit

Saturday, January 5, 2013

2 My Health ~Plant Base Diet~


We have decided to get rid of all processed sugars and processed milk in our home, this New Year 2013…
By now I am sure you have heard of all the sugar and other crap corporate farmers are using on their products.
If you can shop your local farmers market or grow your own garden…
Please do…
Our foods contain so many chemicals that inspectors have to wear hazmat suits to inspect our food.
WTF??
This is what we are putting into our bodies. I am hearing as well as you, how obese the United States is compared to other countries and that is crazy.
Well, I am doing something about it. I purchased a juicer, it was inexpensive $49.95.
I am going to invest in Breville later this year, but I wanted to start this life style change today.
I cannot see myself continuing with bad eating habits this year. I refuse to go another day not eating like I am supposed to eat and to give to my body what it deserves.
I quit smoking cigarettes 10 months ago almost cold turkey, only used the nicotine patch for a week…
If I can do that, I can do this!!
Will keep you undated on my progress, hell may even make a video…



Peace Love & Olive Oil...
Tomingo

No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.