Places 2 Visit

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Healthy Black Family of 5~~ Juicing Recipe





One of the best things about juicing is the endless combination of fruits and vegetables you can experiment with. When I am making my juices for my family, I make sure that 2 types of greens are used, and I also include carrots.
 The rest of our diet consists of seeds, nuts and lots of different types of salads. 

Spirulina, in tablet form, is another “super food”  my family takes.
We get ours here.

Pears, Pineapples and Granny Green Apples are some of my favorites that I mix with most of my juices. I feel that Pineapples’ are the best fruits to use when masking your greens.

Today I am sharing with you another healthy and great tasting juicing delight.
You will need a:
Blender
1 Bushel of Kale
2  Leaf Stocks of Green Lettuce
4 Carrots
2 Granny Green Apples
1 Red Delicious
1 Pineapple
2 Pears
Ice
Blend for about 2-3 mins.
Makes 2-4 servings


Thanks for stopping in.
Peace Love and Olive Oil
Ya'll


No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.