Places 2 Visit

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Plant Based Juicing Recipe Family of 5


I am sharing another tasty juicing recipe that I did today.
Today I took a visit to my local Farmer’s Market
And picked up some Granny Smith Apple, Red Delicious Apples, Strawberries and Pine Apple Oranges, the farmer’s market did not have pears so I had to get those from my local grocery store.
Please keep in mind that this recipe is for a two large containers, I filled
2-  1 Gallon containers, this is for a family of 5.
 Making sure we all get 2 glasses each of this juicing nectar.

So I purchase two types of pears...
Bosc Pears

Red Anjous Pears



"We are Family"
Apple, Pear, Strawberry + more Juice

Recipe is:

2 Bosc Pears
2 Red Anjous Pears
4 Stocks of Kale
4 Carrots
6 Pine Apple Oranges
6 Granny Green Apples 
 6 Red Apples
40 (that’s 2 containers) of strawberries &
2 slices of Fresh Ginger

Best Served Cold 




No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.