Places 2 Visit

Monday, May 31, 2010

Boys Room Ideas















So much to do and I can wait to get started. 


Last weekend we went to Lowe's and let my son choose a color that he would like to have in his room he chose blue ( of course what boy doesn't like blue??) What is funny is I have a Sci-fiction theme idea that I would love to do in his room and the color he picked is called Deep Space Blue Valspar.


 He has a huge steel framed bunk/ futon bed and he loves Transformers. Because we are a blended family, my "hubby" has some of his sons art work when they were my son's age now which is 10. The artwork, which is Sci-fiction, will go great with the theme I have in mind. 
At any rate, I have some pictures of great ideas if you are thinking of redoing a boy's room.

 All pictures can be found on Decor Pad




















Interesting color choice for a boys room...


No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.