Places 2 Visit

Friday, June 18, 2010

Our Home- Powder Room Idea




I so love this color. 
However, my computer does not do it any justice. 
Its a really pretty color, and I am thinking of doing the down stairs powder room/half bath room in this color. With a stencil (motif have not decided on the stencil yet) and a glaze so that its not so "in your face". 

One of my stencil idea is the Fleur-de-lis which means French Lily...
so very cool and popular these days on young, hip clothing lines. 




Or maybe an Asian Motif





 I question whether this is an Asian Motif, but I am drawn to this design because of the old worldness it has. ( I know thats not a word.) 

The site has some neat pictures of wall stencil art.

I like this picture, but it's probably a bit much to attempt since this will be my first time stenciling. 
HMMM...
But this would look great IF done correctly.

Thanks for stopping by
Tomingo


                                                    Share |

No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.