Places 2 Visit

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Eco Styling Gel My review






Well, here is my second review of Eco Styling Gel. I used this once before when my hair was a bit shorter. And it did turn out like I hoped it would. So now that my hair is a lot longer I decided to re try this product and its not so bad.
 It has been about an hour since I washed and applied the Eco Styling Gel and my hair is so thick it will be awhile before it is totally dry.
However, the gel does define my curls they are loose and shaky. 
My husband was laughing at me because I was outside shaking my hair like a rock star!
I was sitting in the heat outside to allow my hair to dry naturally...its about 1/3 dry!
Tomorrow I will post more pictures when it is totally dry.
Have a great week!




No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.