Places 2 Visit

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fruit Salad Recipe~Black Folks Eating Right a Plant Based Diet



Fruit Salads are one my favorite meals. Depending on how much fruit I have, I can make an entire meal out of  fruit.

I am sharing with you one of our favorite fruit salad meals.



What we use:

4 Strawberries
1 Pineapple
1 Red Apple
½ of a Cantaloupe
½ c seedless green grapes
1/2 c  seedless red grapes
½ of a Honey dew
1 Kiwi
Mix with clean hands and serve…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like to keep small containers of fruit salads in the fridge for my 12.5 year old son. 
After school he is always looking for a snack to eat, and fruits are perfect.
Thanks for stopping in...
Tomingo













No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.