Places 2 Visit

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thanks...Eclectic Creations..i am so humbled


Mixing elements...
These are hammered brass brown
with rectangular hammered brass red
rustic hook rings and
shades of green gemstones...



These are made of polymer clay...my goal was to make these look like ancient artifacts something
my ancient ancestors would have made millions of years ago...
It resembles that of bone wrapped in leather
and brass oval rings...
MINE!!


I love the way they look!







I've been getting into photography and since I have to wear many rolls in my new business...I am enjoying every moment of it..and I am truly blessed!

thanks for stopping by!
Peace


Tomingo Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.