Places 2 Visit

Monday, February 25, 2013

2 Beets & A Strawberry Juicing Recipe~Black Folks Eating Right





BEETS!! 
Yep. Beets…


 Beets should be eaten fresh, if you have not had fresh beets they taste like a sweet carrot and turnip…

Adding lots of fruits like granny green apples, pears and oranges helps mask that veggie taste. 

The benefits of juicing beets, once in a while*, are excellent.

Today I am sharing with you one of our favor juicing recipes.
I call it
"Two Beets & a Strawberry"


Pineapple cut and peeled
8-10 Strawberries
1 med Beetroot
1 Red Delicious Apple


Blend for about 2 mins or until smooth

  Makes about 2-4 servings


~~I usually add fresh beets to my juice twice a month.

No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.