I purchased a Veggie Noodle Maker and included in the box
were a few recipes that you could try.
There are also a few online that look good.
I am always on the look out for new recipes to experiment with.
I am sharing with you this totally Raw Vegan family dish, that I eat often, out of many of the recipes I've done, the family enjoys
this one the most.
Thanks for stopping in.
Raw Zucchini Pasta & Marinara Sauce
Yield: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Equipment: Noodle Maker
4 Medium Zucchinis
1/4 Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes (soaked in purified water for 2-3 hours)
1 clove Garlic
Fresh Italian seasoning
2 Tablespoons of each
1/8 cup Extra virgin olive oil
½ tsp sea salt
Juice of ½ orange
1 Cored & Seeded bell pepper (cut into small chunks)
½ small sweet onion (cut into small chunks)
1) Cut ends off of washed Zucchini and then make your Zucchini strips/Spaghetti.
2) Add a dash of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
Massage into noodles and let sit while you create your marinara sauce.
3) Chop all sauce ingredients and place in a food processor
(you can save the soak water from the sun-dried tomatoes for soups, sauces, etc…)
4) Pulse ingredients until a chunky, yet thick consistency is achieved.
5) Over your freshly zucchini noodles, add your delicious marinara sauce