Places 2 Visit

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hair Updates...Mini Protective Style







well a small update...
i dyed my hair last month orange, the orange looked more copper than orange so i dyed it burgundy/ with red booster....Yeah I do that only once a year!!

i love the color but seen so many with red headed naturals...(grinds my gears)
so i dyed my hair once again this time black in the middle...(ssh to cover the gray)
and did a peek-a-boo in the front...I like it...
right now i have  a mini-protective style..
a two-strand twist out coated in Castor Oil and other oils to keep it moisturized for a few...
Peace 







Wanna see other dying ideas

Click here
and here 








Tomingo Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Quotes

Show me someone who never makes a mistake and I'll show you someone who never does anything.